The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I have one of the CTS. I like the fact that it combines the few gauges I need onto a screen I can display. The CTS has been updated to the CTS2. Similar price and think it can display a few more on the screen. See if you can price the CTS2 and compare both CTS models.

Many on here and other sites use the wifi or bluetooth OBDII adapter with the TorquePro app or the Forscan app. You can do a search for them on this site and other 6.7L forums.

I opted for the CTS since it can do a manual regen if needed.

Some might feel the need to monitor more inputs but these are the ones I feel important to me...

Transmission fluid temp
Engine oil temp
Primary coolant system temp
DPF soot grams per liter
EGT13
EGT14

Since I have more room the following to fill the space

Fuel level
Regen Status on/off (does have a red light when truck is in regen mode)
DPF percentage full

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
When I was considering deletes, I sold my Edge Evolution CTS. When I decided against the Spartan and H&S, I looked at the Edge Evolution CTS 2 for over $500, but the original CTS for a little over $300 (Amazon). The CTS is an outstanding unit, has programs, if you want to use them, or you can set it up to display a lot of gauges. I repurchased CTS in August and absolutely love mine; I don't see the $200 difference.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I got the Edge CTS when I bought my 2011 truck, I've since moved it over to my 2015 truck.

I like it because you can define what you want the screen to display. Up to 8 PIDs. I have the following 5
Engine Coolant,
Soot %
EGT1
EGT4
Volts

In addition it can display the check engine error codes that your truck might throw and can clear the codes.

It fits neatly in the corner of the dash, it's easy to run the wires under the rubber door seal. Oh I said wires, plural, the Edge CTS has one wire.. On my I also have a back up camera in my bed that I use to hook up my Gooseneck hitch that displays on the Edge. The Edge display can display a back up camera feed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts