The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure out how to multi-quote in the same post from one or multiple person..

also how to just quote a part of another post and not the entire post....

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
quote and multi quote.jpg

If you want to quote multiple users, click on "multi-quote" on all the users you want to respond to EXCEPT for the last user. When you get to the last user, click on "QUOTE" and all the quoted posts will be set in your response text box.

Lee

·
Premium Member
9,586 Posts
Also if you only want to quote a sentence in a long post you just need to highlight the parts that you don't want and then just erase them by hitting any key, I use the space key. Just don't erase the beginning or end where you see the [/QUOTE] start.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
View attachment 90081

If you want to quote multiple users, click on "multi-quote" on all the users you want to respond to EXCEPT for the last user. When you get to the last user, click on "QUOTE" and all the quoted posts will be set in your response text box.

Lee
Awesome, now it will make my life easier

Also if you only want to quote a sentence in a long post you just need to highlight the parts that you don't want and then just erase them by hitting any key, I use the space key. Just don't erase the beginning or end where you see the
start.[/QUOTE]

that's what i been doing, was just asking if it as a other way. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts