The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
My family has been stuck in Oklahoma for just over a week from massive repairs being done on or 88 with a 7.3 idi, our transfer case locked up and tore up almost all our drivetrain/transmission. Blume that here did a great job on the rebuild. The one thing now keeping us from getting home is a blown out VRV. We tried to repair it but it is leaking so much of the vacuum that not only is manual shifting required but also the brakes a horribly mushy and inconsistent. I found the new and rebuilt ones online but cannot get in touch with the shop owner to get one overnighted to me. I checked all the local junkyards and dealers and everything is coming up with nothing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey everybody,
My family has been stuck in Oklahoma for just over a week from massive repairs being done on or 88 with a 7.3 idi, our transfer case locked up and tore up almost all our drivetrain/transmission. Blume that here did a great job on the rebuild. The one thing now keeping us from getting home is a blown out VRV. We tried to repair it but it is leaking so much of the vacuum that not only is manual shifting required but also the brakes a horribly mushy and inconsistent. I found the new and rebuilt ones online but cannot get in touch with the shop owner to get one overnighted to me. I checked all the local junkyards and dealers and everything is coming up with nothing.
I meant blumenthals here in okc has been working on our e350.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts