The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2001 7.3 Ford F-350 and i got diesel fuel and it had water in it and now the truck will turn over but won’t start what would cause that I checked the fuel reset on the kick panel on passenger side but it was not out will you help me please thanks

·
Registered
2000 F350 CC DRW HD Edition, 4r100, ESOF, AIS, 4”, Gear Vendor, hpx, frx Mishimoto trans cooler
58 Posts
you should probably start by draining the fuel bowl. A little yellow valve. Card the front of the passenger side exhaust manifold I think is where the drain tube ends. You can push a 38 sir 5/16 HD hose over that and hang it down to a catch bucket. Put it in a clean bucket so you can see if you have water coming out with the fuel.

·
Registered
2000 F350 CC DRW HD Edition, 4r100, ESOF, AIS, 4”, Gear Vendor, hpx, frx Mishimoto trans cooler
58 Posts
I think the fuel reset on the kick panel is a shock sensor for impact. Turns off the pump in an accident, I believe. My little brother activated it once when he had an accidental discharge of a hunting rifle inside the cab of his OBS. Couldn’t figure out how a bullet going through the floorboards into the ground could’ve killed his truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts