The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,
I have a 2012 F-250 Powerstroke 4X4 No modifications. I am going to go up to a 285 75 R18 tire. I am very interested in the Toyo Open Country 2 or the Nitto Terra Grappler G2. Can anyone give me first hand experience with either of these tires. I do not do much heavy towing and am in the market for a good snow and light off road tire (No heavy mudding for me). Thanks in advance for your responses.

P.S. I am certainly not opposed to any other tire suggestions as well

Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hello Folks,
I have a 2012 F-250 Powerstroke 4X4 No modifications. I am going to go up to a 285 75 R18 tire. I am very interested in the Toyo Open Country 2 or the Nitto Terra Grappler G2. Can anyone give me first hand experience with either of these tires. I do not do much heavy towing and am in the market for a good snow and light off road tire (No heavy mudding for me). Thanks in advance for your responses.

P.S. I am certainly not opposed to any other tire suggestions as well

Thanks
I just purchased a set of Nitto G2's. So far they are much better than the Pro-Comp Xtreme AT had. Quieter, better traction (I can back up my driveway), I couldn't back up my driveway with the Xtreme's. Overall, I'm very happy with them . I decided to go with the G2's based on several of my buddy's who are currently running them in F150; 250, 350 and all have good things to say about them.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Open country R/T are suppose to be awesome, quiet and really good multi-purpose. i have open country M/T and i love then off road but on road the only complain is the noise

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts