The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 F-350 XL Crew Cab long bed 7.3L idi Turbo manual transmission. And when i bought it the doors were all changed by the previous owner but the harnesses don't match up for the power locks and windows and there are some other electronics that have been "modified" or cut off entirely. Some of it i can fix but i haven't the slightest idea how to fix my doors the wires arnt even the same color code. Can someone help me out with some detailed schematics? I can do electrical work just fine i just need a visual aid to get started on rewiring the doors and some of the looms under the dash. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I am assuming what you need are the Power Door Lock and Power Window schematics which are basic wired systems with no modules involved if my memory serves me right. Attached are the factory diagrams for each cell in PDF format. For some reason the connector face/pinout charts seem to be missing a lot of connectors - I don't have time right now to sift through them BUT some of them are included with the diagrams and hopefully provide what you need. The diagrams I am giving you do indicate the connector numbers and each wire has a pin number at the connector which is a big help to start with. See what you can make of these. Connector number are show like "C###" so if there is one in particular you can't figure out let me know what connector number and we can look to see if it is in the book somewhere. For the most part, connectors typically have the pin numbers molded into the plastic - often just the ends of each row so you might see a number "1" on one end of a pin row and another on the other side like a "4" on a 4-pin connector with one row for example. You simply count over 1-2-3-4 to locate the proper position. If the numbers are there they are small so I hope you have good eyes. I don't recall what year the numbering really began so I don't know what you are going to find.

Got it?

Good Luck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
The links work for me and unfortunately you can not send links through PM's.

You would have to have them emailed to you.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
So the pdf keeps showing up as a broken image would you be able to PM those to me?

Works for me on two other PC's different from the one I posted them with. I suggest perhaps there is something wrong with your PDF reader. If you want I will email them to you but I doubt that will change anything. Can you try a different computer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Works for me on two other PC's different from the one I posted them with. I suggest perhaps there is something wrong with your PDF reader. If you want I will email them to you but I doubt that will change anything. Can you try a different computer?
ok i tried it on a different system and its working now thank you so much for the schematics they will be a huge help :D

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
ok i tried it on a different system and its working now thank you so much for the schematics they will be a huge help :D

Good. On your PC you might try uninstalling acrobat reader and reinstalling... if that is what you use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts