The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks.
I have a 2015 F250 6.7, just installed 6" FABTECH lift. Want to change out the front shocks (FAB-JUNK) with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir (Part# FOX985-24-106)

Wondering if anyone has knowledge about 1) quality for mostly street, 2) will they fit.

Need help quick because the shop is going to order today. I have called several Customer Services, but nobody is at work yet (I'm on East Coast).
Thanks to anyone with some insight!
You can go direct to me at adam.t.hurlocker.civ @ mail.mil (no spaces in the email address....:smile2:

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts
Remember it's the amount of lift over stock if you are not using the shocks provided by the lift manufacturer. I would measure the collapsed/extended lengths of the shocks provided before you order new shocks.

Reactions: Adam Hurlocker

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remember it's the amount of lift over stock if you are not using the shocks provided by the lift manufacturer. I would measure the collapsed/extended lengths of the shocks provided before you order new shocks.
Thanks HeavyAssault,
Great point. Fortunately, I did check. Finding just the front FOX 2.0's took some time, but finally found them at a good price. Since the lift included shock installation, I am waiting and then going to add the 2.0's to the rear as well.

This is my 3rd lift, but the first one I didn't do myself. It just takes too long doing it yourself without all the handy tools at the shop.

I'll post a picture of the final product when it's done. Should be done by Thursday.

I haven't done much to the truck yet, but it's always "work in progress."
2015 F250 Lariet 6.7, custom running boards, LED off-road light bar, programmer.. Soon, the Fabtech 6", Fox 2.0 res in front...Followed by Cold Air Intake.

Anyone with any easy to install upgrade ideas?

Thanks!

Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts