The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with an x plan pin? I have sold my beloved truck to help fund a buisness venture, but am missing it bad. I am looking to buy a new one. I use to be x plan eligable thru my oold employer, but now am self employed. any help would be great guys. Thanks Brad

·
Registered
79 Posts
I cannot help with a PIN, but if you are buying off the lot you may be able to match the X-Plan without a PIN. I was able to do this on the truck I bought a few days ago. I told them I wanted to wait a few days until I could get an X-Plan PIN from my cousin. Rather than let me leave the dealership, they lowered the price to the X-Plan level.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, and I sent a pm! I was gonna try that, but there is one amarillo 350 left around here and the dealer is not wanting to move much, so hit with a x plan pin and he has no choice as he said he would honor it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
blacksmkr:

Is there any chance you can also help me out with a pin# for a X plan,because im also in the process of purchasing a 06 F350 Crew/DRW hopefully by the end of the week,any help would be appriciated,please also let me know if $7800 off MSRP of $46060.90 is a better deal than an X plan price,Thanks Roniel

·
Registered
6 Posts
blacksmkr:

Got pin:thanks a bunch for the fast help,now hopefully i can pick up the truck today,Thanks Roniel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
286 Posts
Blacksmkr......I too could use your help....How long is the pin good for???
I want to really see what the 07's look like first, to see whether I should go that way, or jump on a 06. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif
Don't want to waste the pin if I decide to go with the 07.
Thanks...........

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
good for 30 days but i gave out my last one.so unless in 30 days someone hasnt used one it will be awhile till i get another.

[/ QUOTE ]I thought the PINs were good for a year from date of issue? Also that they were non-reusable, as in once issued the PIN was gone-for-good even if not used? This was how all my PINs were, those from Ford employees as well as ones I later qualified for myself under a "Ford Partner" program. Are your PIN's being issued under a different plan?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts