The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the plunge yesterday. I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to everyone here. I've been reading your posts for about a week and found alot of good advise. I found this site by accident, but was glad I did. I own a 1991 Dodge Cummins that has been the best truck I have ever seen. I hope that my new truck will last as well as my old one. Anyway Thanks again for the great site.

------------------
2000 F-350 Crew Cab 4X4 OffRoad PSD SRW LWB XLT White 6-SPD 3.73LS CAMPER, TOW, MAX FRONT GAWR, POWER TT MIRROR, POWER SEAT, ETC.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am sure you will like your new Ford a lot better than the Dodge. The PSD has the power characteristics of a good big block Chevy, plus almost twice the milage. I paid $44000 for mine last November , what was yours?

------------------

2000 F350 CC 4x4 Auto 3.73 Axle XLT Red/Silver

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Dodge gets 20 MPG city and 25 MPG highway. I bought the Crew Cab for the extra room and I love the smell of diesel in the morning.
You got a better deal than I did but I wanted it now for the summer and the cash was burning a hole in my pocket.

------------------
2000 F-350 Crew Cab 4X4 OffRoad PSD SRW LWB XLT White 6-SPD 3.73LS CAMPER, TOW, MAX FRONT GAWR, POWER TT MIRROR, POWER SEAT, ETC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I second that! Finding this forum made research much easier. I've decided on an F350 SC SRW 4x4 Long bed, with the Diesel of coarse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts