The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read on another site that ford has announced speicial finance rates for the 2005 Ford Super Duty Pickups.No rebate, but they are offering 2.9/3.9/4.9/6.9% financing on 36/48/60/72-month loans thru Ford Credit written through September 30th.Hey somthing is better that nothing I guess.Hopefully some cash rebates will be soon following.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is great news. Do you have the link to that website? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
298 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Just read on another site that ford has announced speicial finance rates for the 2005 Ford Super Duty Pickups.No rebate, but they are offering 2.9/3.9/4.9/6.9% financing on 36/48/60/72-month loans thru Ford Credit written through September 30th.Hey somthing is better that nothing I guess.Hopefully some cash rebates will be soon following.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those rates aren't that good. At my local credit union I can get a 60 month loan for 3.9%.
I would shop around for a better rate.

Matt

·
Registered
55 Posts
No credit union membership here, but am STILL interested in seeing the website that gave info on the 05 financing, as have ordered my 05.

Forgot to add that I have an 02 Lariat crew cab, 4x4, 7.3 PSD, Arizona Beige with black two tone paint, Jason hard top bed cover, spray in bed liner, reverse aid sensor and Banks 4" exhaust with downpipe for SALE... 139K Highway miles. Super Clean truck. Lots of time spent between Houston and Dallas on that BORING Interstate 45.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Damn, I was hoping to see some real incentives that will work for me. Im only paying cash.... I need mayve even a 1000 cash back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts