The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have an 02 Ford S.D. F250. Just had engine redone, fixed minor leaks after first "ongoing" start and NOW..... The stubborn beast don't want to start. Hubby is ready to say F..... It and sell it....we have spent too much money and time to sell... We are at a complete loss when it cranks, chugs, blows coal and don't want to run. Yes, HPOP filled...all fluids flowing. HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
What exactly did this "redone" consist of? And how'd it run before? More details the better. Hang in there

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Any codes?

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
You really need to get a scanner on it to see what is happening. Where are you located? Someone close might have one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
See if it will start on a bit of gasoline. Pour a bit into the intake where it can get to the cylinders. That will eliminate mechanical issues with the motor like valve timing or compression. If it runs then you need to figure out the fuel problem. I forgot to hook up one of the valve cover harness on the last motor I installed and it would almost fire. A scan tool would have told me that immediately had I had it handy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts