The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car
hi there, i have had my 1997 ford f250 four door shortbed pickup for a few years now. I mainly use it for towing a car trailer and hauling parts for classic cars etc. I have installed efuel, isspro gauges, and done the regular list of o-rings and sensors and replaced the hpop. (thanks Diesel o-rings) I plan to upgrade the brakes to larger ones in the front and upgrade to hydroboost and convert to a van power steering pump. Also have a 3" downpipes/4" exhaust to install as well as an e-99 spyder and intercooler and a larger trans cooler. I plan to beef up the transmission as well. I also want to get a cool air intake (maybe an s and b) a stage one complete turbo from kc turbo and new up pipes which i plan to wrap with thermotech wrap. Also plan to add a hydra tuner. I mainly use my truck for towing and hauling, i don't really hotrod it around. I want it to be reliable and to last and get the best fuel milage possibly and have plenty of power and keep egt's down and trans temp down when I'm going up steep hills with a trailer.

Registered
Welcome! Beautiful truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts