The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find the new insentives out for 06's. I'm looking for a 06' supercab F-350 Caba nd chassis and would be putting a flatbed on it. Is that outfitter deal still avaliable, or is there a place where I can look this up? Also, what should I be looking to pay for a supercab, cab and chassis, diesel, auto, DRW, 4.10's, Carpet delete, very standard interior. Thanks guys.

Ian

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think it's cheaper to go the X plan route or to use cash back and deal and try to get a better deal. Also, how much better of a deal would I really be able to come up with? If it's really not that much then the Xplan no hassel might just be much easier and better.

Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
448 Posts
u can use xplan and still get all current incentives!...i think in the "towing and hauling" forum there is a sticky about aftermarket upfitters

·
Registered
598 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Where can I find the new insentives out for 06's. I'm looking for a 06' supercab F-350 Caba nd chassis and would be putting a flatbed on it. Is that outfitter deal still avaliable, or is there a place where I can look this up? Also, what should I be looking to pay for a supercab, cab and chassis, diesel, auto, DRW, 4.10's, Carpet delete, very standard interior. Thanks guys.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be in the low to mid 30's (depends on flatbed configuration) with a what you have listed with a flatbed after rebates. You could get $2500 chassis rebate and $1000 upfit rebate with proof of business. HTH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts