The Diesel Stop banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
and then....pulled head light bulb and checked for voltage, had voltage, bought 2 new bulbs, now the head lights work! No running lights though. Pulled the red lights off the side and front of the box-can't have red emergency lights except for the rear, so I took the yellow off the back and installed the red ones. Made aluminum cover plates for 5 lights and calked and screwed in place, tried adding some Freon to the not running A/C clutch-it took 2 cans but the clutch started running, its pretty cold now after 5 cans! Probably all leak out but has stayed cold for 3 days? Tried the cab A/C and it blows cold too! Tried the lights for the first time at night last night, wow! What i noticed is when the headlight switch is pulled out one click I have running lights, then pulled out all the way just headlights. So, I think it must be the switch? Do you agree? Then all that leaves for the short term is reinforcing the inside door handle. The door doesn't open from inside. Have to roll down window and open from outside. Does anyone know where I get the reinforcing plate for the door? Also I need to fix the door hinge as it drops down when opened and is hard to close (hinge pin I think)? And the big job of changing out all the fluids! Wow, so much fluids! I think I will have to have a tanker truck deliver? LOL thanks guys for all the help

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yes, or possibly a bad ground situation.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

41 - 42 of 42 Posts