The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would let everyone know what we have been working on for the past couple years.

We now have another option for 6.0L tuning and monitoring. The Infinity Mini. Very similar in features to our popular full size Infinity, but in a smaller package and at a more budget friendly cost.

Some features include:

- 2.3" color touch screen

- Custom tuning

- High speed data logging

- User configurable high and low parameters

- User configurable gauge options

- User configurable auto off

Check it out here... 6.0L INFINITY Mini-DX Touch Screen NOW AVAILABLE (Price includes 8g Micro SD card and 1 VIN license with purchase) - Programmers - Programmers and Tuning - 2003.5 - 2007 Powerstroke 6.0 Truck - Ford Powerstroke

Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to respond to this thread with questions too, so everyone can benefit from the discussion.

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
To add, the Infinity mini also has IMready testing. This is beneficial if you live in areas where you are required by law to have emissions testing.

IMready Emissions Pre-testing capability

Failed emissions tests can be very expensive. What's worse is when your vehicle fails the test, has repairs done, and then fails the test a second time. After a car is repaired, it must be driven for a certain amount of time so the car's computer system can get ready for the test. If the computer is not ready when the car is tested again, it will fail even though the car may be correctly repaired. Using the Infinity Mini you can now verify you will pass before paying for the test. This can be used on any OBDII capable vehicle.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I saw your reply in a thread I started and then found this mini guy. I like it!

Quick question. If I'm in need of a tune that will make the truck completely ignore the EGR system I'd just have to sort that out with you before ordering and you can send me the correct tune for that?

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
I saw your reply in a thread I started and then found this mini guy. I like it!

Quick question. If I'm in need of a tune that will make the truck completely ignore the EGR system I'd just have to sort that out with you before ordering and you can send me the correct tune for that?
We can! Give us a call and we can get you set up. The tune can be emailed if you already have the hardware. We just need more info from you. We can get that over the phone.

828-221-0076

1 - 4 of 4 Posts