The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, call it a quarter life crisis, but I've wanted a lifted truck since I was 17 but always went the sports car route until now. Now that I am out of school and with the means to buy toys, I have finally purchased the lifted diesel I have always wanted. When I feel like riding pretty it will be the truck...when I want break-neck speed it will be the Honda 600RR.

It came from a local and well-known dealership that specializes in lifted trucks and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I found it on craigslist, sent an email, went to drive it, and owned it a week later (Monday).

It is a 1997 F250 PSD with the following:

D60 Swap
4.56 Gears Front and Rear
Finned Covers
Bilstein Shocks
9" Lift with Shackle Reversal
Eagle Wheels
38.5" TSL Boggers
Banks EGT and Boost Gauges
Upgraded Exhaust (rusty and soon to be replaced)
101k Miles. :woot:

I am sure I am forgetting a few things, but I am in LOVE.

Soon to come will be a TW Chip (though these guys recommended DP instead) and a new exhaust with DownPipe. That will be it for power mods, I'm thinking.

On to the pictures:

[/IMG]

· Registered
101 Posts
Good looking and clean to!

· Registered
325 Posts
You bit the bullet eh ! Very nice truck for sure !

· Registered
325 Posts
What are your paint codes on your door jamb sticker? In certain lighting your red looks the same as my "Electric Currant Red" and then in other pictures it looks like the "Toreador Red"...just curious...

· Registered
184 Posts
you have yourself a very nice looking truck . one of the cleaner super cabs i have seen .

· Registered
548 Posts

· Premium Member
3,840 Posts
I think you need someone to take it off your hands - I will volunteer!!

That is a very clean truck, you have a head turner for sure. Very nice, looks nicer than mine ever has and I was pretty proud of it when I bought it.

· Registered
188 Posts
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Its getting its first dose of snow under my ownership. There has to be 4" on it now with more to come! I wonder how the boggers handle the snow...any ideas?

Lateral traction probably won't be that great, and the lack of siping in the tread should make hard braking a chore, but damn if they won't throw snow 10ft in the air!!

Very nice x-Cab. I really dig the factory two-tones!

· Registered
93 Posts
Makes me jealous. Got yourself a great looking rig:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.