The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is effective immediately.

If you are a current DP-Tuner Customer and you purchase Full Force Diesel injectors, Terminator pumps, or any of the accessories we now offer which require new tunes directly from us, we will update your F5,F6 or F8 chip tunes at no additional charge.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol so my post gets deleted?
I have not deleted it. The only notifications I have received is for the post above and the one on the .org. Are you sure you posted here or are you thinking of the one on the org? I would have received an email notification if you had posted here also.

FYI-I had been trying to get on here for 30 momiutes,but there has been a database error. It is quite possible your post was not received due to this database error accuring.

However I did make an error posting back to you on the .org and have managed to fix it back.

To Admin- if you read this:

I don't think its a good idea to have an edit button access if you are not the original poster.:nono: Its very confusing when I try to post back to someone and I accidenttly hit the edit button instead of the quote button. :thdown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts