The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated the forum software tonight. This new release is supposed to fix the searching problem that I've been having. I also split the 6.9/7.3 forum into separate forums. You can still read both, this just helps keep topics more specific. I added a new forum for van owners and disabled the FAQ forum since it didn't seem to be accomplishing much.

In other news, we will be picking up the hats and t-shirts from our supplier tomorrow. The stickers won't ship out to us until 7/28. So, we will begin shipping out orders this week. If you didn't order stickers, your order will be shipped in the next few days. If you ordered stickers, your shipment will be
delayed until they arrive.

Jason

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Webmaster
1997 F-250 PSD 5-speed Banks Stinger-Plus
Driving a Power Stroke means never having to say you're sorry.

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
Jason said: "I updated the forum software tonight."

Good job, Jason! Search seems to work fine now. And Shawn included the only really important item in the FAQ Forum into his FAQ section, the Forum was no longer needed.

I'm sure glad the "kids" like you and Shawn take the time to share your computer expertise with us old foggeys. Thanx a lot to both of you.

(I'll disappear for several weeks now, while I go break in my PSD - Davis Mountains, New Mexico, Colorado, Branson, West Point and the long way coming back to good ole Tejas - without a laptop or other internet access.)

L8r.

------------------
Smokey Wren in Midland County, Texas, with Sierra Blanca - the white mountain of a '99.5 F250 diesel-powered CrewCab

1 - 2 of 2 Posts