The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, so, to be honest, I don’t have a Ford diesel, although I’m looking hard at getting one in the next couple years. I do have a 93 F-150, and from looking around, you folks have some of the smartest minds when it comes to figuring out E40D issues. And man do I have a E40D issue...
I’m looking forward to looking through the forum and getting a better idea on the older diesels as well for when I get ready to buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Tell us more about your issue, and what vehicle it is in. We would be glad to share whatever we know with you.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Also, get a scanner, scan for codes, and post whatever codes you get here so that we can help you better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wish he posted his issues hes having also i w9nder just how old of a diesel he us planning on lookin at buying not to mention he has a ford truck and everyone knows u could always covert what u have to what u want.
Also, get a scanner, scan for codes, and post whatever codes you get here so that we can help you better.
if its a transmission problem the flashing overdrive count is the code so he really dont need to waste money on a scanner just yet.altho the right tool for the job is always a plus..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts