The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nitto has added a new model to their Grappler line of tires. If you're looking for an all-weather
workhorse that's just as stable as it is versatile, the Exo Grappler AWT may be worth a look.

Source: www.exograppler.com

"Built to meet the all-weather demands of off-road truck enthusiasts", Nitto Exo Grappler AWT features 3-ply sidewall construction
and bares the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol for severe snow conditions. Other benefits and features include large staggered
shoulder blocks for increased off-road traction, variable pitch tread blocks for reduced tire noise, and a durable tread compound for
chip resistance. The Exo Grappler will cover popular 17", 18", and 20" sizes.

Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on a set, so we can push this tire to its limits.
We are expecting stock to arrive early next month. Pricing coming soon!

What are your thoughts on the new Exo Grappler AWT?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We've received our first shipments of Exo Grappler tires from Nitto. As always we guarantee the lowest out the door price.
If you find a competitor with a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

Click Here For: Sizing, Specs, and Pricing on the Nitto Exo Grappler AWT

In addition to the the sizes linked above, Nitto added the following sizes to their Exo Grappler line-up. These sizes should be
available sometime towards the end of this year.

• 35x12.50R-17
  • 35x12.50R-18
  • 35x12.50R-20
In other Nitto news, did anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a chance to check out the new Nitto Exo Grappler in person today. One of my co-workers
had a set of 285/70R-17s installed on his Ram 3500.

Initial Impressions:

• The tires look fantastic!
There is a decent amount of void between the tread lugs and the sidewall lugs are meaty!​

• Great ride quality.
No noticeable road noise and the tires ride extremely smooth down the road.​

• Very little weight to balance.
Nitto tires are known for uniformity and this set is no different. 1.75 oz of weight or less was needed.​

Here are a few photos.

Additional Photos:

285/70R-17 Exo Grappler Tires Installed

·
Registered
538 Posts
They look interesting!.
Any idea what the mileage rating is on these?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nitto does not have a mileage warranty on this tire at this time although they are a very tough 10 ply rated radial.

I put over 300 miles on these tires this last weekend and all I can say is they exceeded my expectations.

The rode super smooth and quiet.

I also had them on a dirt road where they provided excellent bite. I pushed them hard into a few corners just to see how they would do. They had no problem finding traction. There was no push what so ever.

Personally I really like the look of the aggressive sidewall pattern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts