The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My default setting is an instant email notification when a subscribed thread has had a reply, but I am not getting most of them. Occasionally, one will come thru, but 90% of them do not. I check my Spam folder daily and have never seen any TDS emails in there. Leads me to believe I am simply not getting them.

Any ideas?

·
Administrator
1,330 Posts
So how this works is when someone posts something, a notification will be sent to you, but it will go through your email provider before it gets to you. This delay happens often if you have an email service that likes to withhold content (like an email version of customs check).

Please try adding*[email protected]*and [email protected] to your emails' contact/safe sender list.

Give it a few days after doing this to see if it takes effect as well as keep an eye on real-time notification. Let us know and we'll proceed from there - thanks!

Cheers,
Nate

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nate! Oddly, I did get this email notification. Some come thru. I have added that email to my contacts so perhaps that will do the trick! I'll let you know.

·
Administrator
1,330 Posts
Seems like the emails were getting bottlenecked (some going through right away, some not). Give it a few days once you've added those 2 emails to your safe sender list and keep us posted on how that's going.

You may also want to clear your cache/cookies and refresh as well.

Cheers,
Nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts