The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few threads toggled as a favorite, but no emails are coming to me when someone repllies.

I've checked my settings and my email address and all of that is correct.

Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
5,972 Posts
If I had to guess, I would say that you broke it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Other than that, I really do not know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cheers from Tulsa, OK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Dave

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I noticed that too and found a new option in My Home. Click on it, look at the very bottom for the line about managing subscriptions, favorites, etc. You need to set the E-mail Favorites option to Yes before it will e-mail them to you. It must default to off.

Jason

·
Premium Member
5,972 Posts
Oh come on Jason, just tell him he broke it. It will make Kevin and I feel better. Why do you have to always be the voice of reason?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cheers from Tulsa, OK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Dave

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Under "Email Notifications / Subscriptions" there is a line that says:
Do you want all replies to your favorite threads emailed to you?
No Yes

I have already checked "yes" and still no emails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
I too had the same thing occur last week as Kevin did as well,then all of a sudden Jason's server released hmm about 30 email replies at once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Now I get 30 emails an hour due to the new wonderful software /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bleh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Perhaps having several email destinations that way one doesn't get overloaded if I don't check em once an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The program still hasn't emailed me anything yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, that's odd. It still works fine. Could you try [email protected] instead?

I went ahead and changed it in my settings.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Are you getting e-mails to the blackstocklaw address? I just tried to manually talk to the mail server for that domain and it just disconnects with no message.

Jason

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm getting emails just fine from it. It is being hosted on a server out in California which then reroutes it to [email protected]

Your reply above was emailed to me though at the swbell.net address.

Oh well, the problem, although technically not solved, is gone for now. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I just tried sending from my work address and it isn't able to lookup that domain either. You might want to get someone outside your company to try sending an e-mail. Something is not right with the blackstocklaw.com domain. The DNS servers at work can't even look up the domain to even try to deliver the message.

Jason

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Jason and AJdad,

I was reading the post and I sent a test message to the blackstocklaw address and it did not come back to me as undeliverable, did you get it AJ's Dad??. Interestinly enough I 1st tried from my Mozila browser and it would not work!! I sent the last one form the IE browser.

garyt

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not yet, but I've been getting emails all day. Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I get emails just fine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts