The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the normal IPR duty cycle % and ICP pressure readings are at idle, normal cruising speeds (60-65mph) and WOT?

Just curious...

Thanks,

Griz

·
Registered
859 Posts
Here is a bit of info copied;

ICP should be over 500 but 480-550 is normal Spikes to 2200 while cranking
ICP DC or aka IPR should be between 10-15% as well as Accelerator Pedal Position between 10-15%
WOT ICP DC should not exceed 65% and ICP should not drop below 1800PSI with Pedal Position between 70-80% Take out chip as rev limiter may be disabled with it in.

EXBP should be 10-15psi with EBPV closed and not exceed 45psi at WOT
EXBP showing low (3-5psi) that barley rises with acceleration indicates bad sensor or plugged tube.

Hope it helps some. Seldom do the ICP readings reach 2500 but if you do your truck is awesome.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Here is a bit of info copied;

ICP should be over 500 but 480-550 is normal Spikes to 2200 while cranking
ICP DC or aka IPR should be between 10-15% as well as Accelerator Pedal Position between 10-15%
WOT ICP DC should not exceed 65% and ICP should not drop below 1800PSI with Pedal Position between 70-80% Take out chip as rev limiter may be disabled with it in.

EXBP should be 10-15psi with EBPV closed and not exceed 45psi at WOT
EXBP showing low (3-5psi) that barley rises with acceleration indicates bad sensor or plugged tube.

Hope it helps some. Seldom do the ICP readings reach 2500 but if you do your truck is awesome.
Where did you find that info?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Can someone give us a more accurate list for our trucks? I am curious too as my duty cycle is way low while ICP is way high as far as I can tell. Kinda need more info before my 132k motor grenades in my driveway much to the wifes pleasure.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I sure hope not. Any ideas on a more accurate list or chart?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts