Multicolor LED Boards for 2019+ Ram 1500 Midline
We're excited to introduce our new Multicolor LED Boards for the 2019+ Ram Midline! Compatible with the Laramie, Rebel, and Big Horn with LED package trim levels, these OEM-grade DRL replacements enable thousands of custom color options!
Stock, the 2019+ Ram 1500 Midline features a white LED DRL. Not only do our multicolor replacements enable unlimited color-shifting, they’ve been computer-designed for OEM-grade fitment! Simply remove your stock boards, and ours drop right in!
Paired with our optional Bluetooth RGBW Controller, you’ll be able to customize your 2019+ Ram’s headlights with endless color-changing and dozens of unique patterns and sequences right from your phone! Our Solid-State Relay is also included with each kit to prevent any flickering or dashboard warning lights, which can result from the Ram’s notoriously finicky electrical system.
Unlike generic multicolor products, our Multicolor LED Boards for the 2019+ Ram 1500 Midline are RGBW, not just RGB. Rather than combining red, green, and blue to create white, each LED board has a dedicated white LED chip for a pure, bright white running light when on the street!
- Compatible with 2019+ Ram Laramie, Rebel, & Big Horn with LED package
- Adds RGBW multicolor functionality to DRLs
- Solid State Relay harness included to draw power from battery, while still using factory signals
- Two high-power LEDs in place of each original white chip
- Smartphone control with optional Bluetooth Controller
- Constant-current, high-power driver modules
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment
- Engineered and manufactured in USA
Each kit features everything you need to install our Multicolor LED Boards on your 2019+ Ram 1500 Midline:
- Two (2) sets LED boards, left and right
- Two (2) waterproof drivers
- One (1) RGBW Extension wire
- One (1) Solid State Relay Harness
- One (1) Battery Input Wire
- Four (4) T-taps
- Installation guide
Diode Dynamics Multicolor LED Boards for the 2019+ Ram 1500 Midline are proudly engineered, tested, and manufactured at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri.
Have questions about any of our LED lighting upgrades? Contact us today! And don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping (U.S forum members only)!
Thanks for looking!