The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CEL comes on and dealer replaces NoX sensor. Get truck back and CEL comes on day after repair. Dealer says the replacement NoX sensor was bad. They put a third NoX in and I don't even get out of the dealer lot before CEL light is back on. Has anyone else experienced this? <60k miles. I've been truckless for a week what with ordering the sensors and all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had the exact issue with a 2014 3-4 times within 500 miles. Dealer even had Ford corporate involved. The problem was the dealer I was using. Took it to another dealer and the problem was solved 1st time. I later got a txt from the lead diesel tech from the original dealer, and he said they believe they were forgetting to reprogram the module that gets replaced with the NOX module so that it gets matched up with the truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
CEL comes on and dealer replaces NoX sensor. Get truck back and CEL comes on day after repair. Dealer says the replacement NoX sensor was bad. They put a third NoX in and I don't even get out of the dealer lot before CEL light is back on. Has anyone else experienced this? <60k miles. I've been truckless for a week what with ordering the sensors and all.
Hi Incorrigible,

I wanted to touch base and see how things are going at your dealership. Let me know; I'll do what I can to assist.

Crystal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts