The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OUR VENDORS HAVE SOME KILLER PROMOTIONS GOING ON FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!! ALL OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED BELOW, WE USE AND HAVE TESTED WITH GREAT RESULTS!!

AIR LIFT, PURCHASE A AIR LIFT LOADLIFTER 5000, LOADLIFTER5000 ULITMATE, OR RIDE CONTROL AIR SPRING KIT AND GET A $50.00 MAIL-IN REBATE. ALSO BUY AND ON-BOARD AIR COMPRESSOR SYSTEM RECIEVE AN ADDITIONAL $50.00 MAIL IN REBATE. THAT'S $100.00 BACK ON A COMPLETE AIR LIFT SYSTEM!! THESE SYSTEMS WORK AWESOME AND ARE ONE OF THE FEW THAT OFFER THE INTERNAL JOIST WHICH MEANS NO MORE HAVING TO DRIVE AROUND UNLOADED WITH YOUR BAGS INFLATED!

LOOKING TO ADD SOME SOUND TO YOUR POWERSTROKE? OPENING UP THE EXHAUST CAN HAVE GREAT BENEFITS, SO WHY NOT PUT A LITTLE MORE MONEY BACK IN YOUR POCKET? MBRP HAS A PROMOTION GOING ON RIGHT NOW WHERE YOU GET A $75.00 MAIN IN REBATE ON PRO SERIES OR BLACK SEIRES EXHAUST SYSTEMS OVER $200.00, $50.00 REBATE ON xp OR TD SERIES EXHAUST SYSTEMS OVER $200.00, AND $25.00 REBATE ON INSTALLER SYSTEMS PRICED OVER $200.00. WE INSTALL A LOT OF MBRP EXHAUST SYSTEMS IN HOUSE HAVE SEEN GREAT RESULTS AND FITMENT IS VERY GOOD.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, RACHO IS HAVING THEIR SHOCKTOBER SALE. PURCHASE A SET OF 4 SHOCKS FOR THE PRICE OF 3!! MAIL IN REBATE WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET A REFUND FOR ONE SHOCK BACK WHEN YOU PURCHASE A FULL SET! MANY OF US RUN THE RANCHO RS9000 XL SHOCKS FOR THE ADJUSTABILITY. OUR TRUCKS SERVE A MULTI-PURPOSE WHERE THEY ARE USED FOR DAILY DRIVING, DRAG RACING, AND TOWING. THE ADJUSTABLILTY IN THESE SHOCKS PROVIDE THE BEST PERFORMANCE AS A REPLACEMENT FOR OEM SHOCKS.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ANY THE PROMOTIONS I'VE LISTED ABOVE, SHOOT ME A PM OR GIVE ME A CALL AT OUR SHOP; 208-685-1000 AND ASK FOR CODY. LET ME KNOW THAT YOU SAW THIS PROMOTION FROM THE DIESEL STOP, AND I GET YOU HOOKED UP!

DON'T FORGET, THAT WHEN PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM US AND SUBMITTING A REVIEW ON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ATP, YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN A $250.00 PRE-PAID VISA GIFT CARD!!!

THANK YOU!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts