The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an odd one, but I hope someone can help. I'm stuck trying to get a 20 month old and a 3 month old behind the seats in my extended cab. Infant sits in the middle (I've got 2 buckets and a center floor mount storage thing). Older boy sits behind my better half cause I need my seat all the way back. Problem is, her seat needs slid all the way back to lock it in, and then she can adjust it forward so boy's feet aren't in his chest. Is there any way to change that so it can lock into position without getting slid all the way back?
Aaron SEIA

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, that is nature of the beast,the seat has to go all the way back to ingauge the slide after you move the seat forward.

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you hold the seat bottom forward with your right hand and use your left hand to fold the seat back (sitting in the drivers seat) I seem to remember it working. Give it a try. Its a pain either way.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Scott. Went out and tried it a couple of times. With the seat and seatback all the way forward, right hand holes the seat forward, left pushes the seatback back. Then both hands push it all backwards, it'll lock into the furthest forward position. Then my better half can move it back without crushing my main shop help's feet.
AaronSEIA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts