The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Looking for the oem ford harness for the cab lights with overhead console but can’t seem to find it anywhere. Believe the part number is 3C3Z-17C710-BA but seems to have been discontinued. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
I put cab lights on my 2001 a couple of years ago and bought the harness and lights from Tasca. It plugged right in to the harness on the passenger side floor panel. Here is the p/n for my 01 so maybe it's different for your model.
Cab lights, Light-6C3Z-15442-A
Harness-1C3Z-15A404-AA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Looks like that’s the only harness currently available but isn’t for the models with overhead console. I’ve read here on the forum you can retrofit to work so maybe that’s the road I’ll go down

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hmmmm, now that I think about it, I vaguely remember having to modify the connector but dont remember the details. The information is on here though b/c that's where I found out about it.
My 01 has the overhead console in the ceiling with the avg mpg, temp, and compass.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like it should work then if you have the overhead console as well. Thanks for the help. Looks like I have some work ahead of me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts