The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comment was made in a post below by a member below to the soldier at Fort WainWright, AK to question someone else in the "other forum"
??? I think I know which one their talking about. But as far as I'm concerned that one is OFF my favorites list (into the trash bin if you will)and replaced by FORD-DIESEL.COM, which will always be linked up.
I only found this site by accident a few days ago, and think its GGGRRRRRREATTT!
Keep up the good work. and I'll try to visit as often as my job will allow!!

------------------
Long live the PSD!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Hi AK POLAR BEAR

Welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy it. Agree with stance against on personal attacks. They should not be on the forum. There is a difference between an attack and a debate. I know because Smokey Wren called me on this once, but it was a two sided sword. He** I deserved my chastisement. Smokey is a fair person so I am sure the other party got the same.

Enough of that. There is a lot of good info on this site and we also have some fun plus good debates in the other forum.

Best to you

Ed

------------------
Early 99-F250SC-PSD-LAR-numerious other goodies.
NRA-LIFER-TX.ST. RIFLE ASSC.LIFER-NRA/ILA AND MEMBER-GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA MEMBER-I DO VOTE!

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AK POLAR BEAR:
...in the "other forum" ??? I think I know which one their talking about. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, AK POLAR BEAR -

This website has several forums. One is under the Other Topics area, and is called the Other forum. Except for the Other forum, any post in a forum must be on topic for that forum.

For example, this forum is reserved for discussions of '99-up PSD engines and drivetrains. Since your post does not have anything to do with PSDs, it needs to be moved. You seem to be discussing operation of this website, so I'll move this topic to the Ford-Diesel.com forum where such discussions are on topic.

Smokey Wren
Forums Moderator

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
AK POLAR BEAR,

Welcome to the site! We have a well moderated site here, unlike many of the sites you'll find on the 'net. That makes the site much more beneficial and enjoyable to the members. It may take a little time to find what is posted where, but go for it! You'll soon find out where everything is and how helpful the other members can be. Beware of the "Other" Forum. It is where topics that don't fit anywhere else end up. Much of it is political in nature and great discussions occur there. The "Other " forum is my favorite place - you can only talk about bad turbos, bad brakes or cackle a limited number of times before the topic grows old. "Other" give us a place to express our beliefs and learn from the wide variety of beliefs our members have. We try not to flame, and when we do, a moderator is likely to take the appropriate action.

This is a user funded site, so be sure to consider some sort of donation to help keep the site up.

Again, welcome!

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts