The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Great forums here. I'm going to be a first time Ford owner after many GM products. I ordered a F450 Chassis cab XLT. In all of my recent GM products I could always get a compass and outside temp display in GM's XLT equelivant (LS or SLE). It seems Ford doesn't offer this on a XLT. Is there any way to get these options on a XLT? Unless I'm missing something, I would have to go up to a Lariat to get these options?

Please don't Bash me for having GM products. I am not really partial to any brand (but I won't buy foriegn). I almost ordered a new Dodge 4500 but they are made in Mexico and Ford has $3000 in rebates.

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: siduramaxde</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Unless I'm missing something, I would have to go up to a Lariat to get these options? </div></div>

For the outside air temp and compass, you can get the rear-view mirror from Ford accessories.
XF2Z-17700-A Mirrors, Electrochromic Compass, w/o Homelink®, W/Temp. Display $390.00

http://www.fordaccessories.com/fas/b2c/catalog.asp

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the sight and enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys. I'll have to ask the dealer about this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts