The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I know that there is the common problem of the center counsel quitting due to the poor design of the connections. My problem is I cannot see how the overhead counsel housing is connected to the headliner. I don't see any screws nor snaps of any kind. Where are they located or is everything to be pulled on and hope nothing breaks? I have a 2004 F350 with Lariat interior. Thank you! :surprise:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sorry, I thought this thread might be for lawyers. Lemme be a pain here: it's 'console'.

Body parts like this I refer to my body-bending-shop son to pull. I break stuff. As I understand it, it snaps into place but I don't know if the type snap is straight line pull or if you have to push/pull tabs. I really wish I could have helped.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Okay I know that there is the common problem of the center counsel quitting due to the poor design of the connections. My problem is I cannot see how the overhead counsel housing is connected to the headliner. I don't see any screws nor snaps of any kind. Where are they located or is everything to be pulled on and hope nothing breaks? I have a 2004 F350 with Lariat interior. Thank you! :surprise:
This might help.

Attachments

Reactions: NYB

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue74, Am I to assume that the clips on the console are the type that pull straight down? Do they require any tools?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts