The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck in 2005 and found this forum soon after. Some where over the years I copied a fabulous parts list that listed the part and part numbers from Ford and IH for everything I could imagine on the truck. Recently the hard drive it was stored on took a dump and all was lost. I am hoping some one can tell me where it now resides and I can again copy it.

Many thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
10,654 Posts
I'd forgotten about that! That's probably the one he's referring to. I think it was from JOAT's page (no longer exists) from a list that I sent him (and more stuff he added to it). Cheers!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Ya, I had JOAT's page bookmarked and then the hosting site went down never to be seen again. I don't know why I didn't make a copy of it when I first saw it like I did with so many other links when I first joined the forum many years ago.

I'm not sure if Tom's list is part of it or not but it has just about all you need as far as part numbers.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parts list

Thanks everyone for your help. It was JOAT's part list as I found a really old copy of it on an old hard drive I had stored away.

Again, "THANK YOU ALL" for your help!:grin2:

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts