The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99.5 F250 XLT, Black, Medium graphite interior. 4 " Turbo back exhaust. Diy intake, AVP Plenum,DP.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. looking to add passenger lumbar support to my truck. I can't seem to find the part number. 1L3Z1865500AA is all I can find but this is for a 2006... Not sure if they were all the same. There is one on eBay along with the power seat track with the required knob.
My driver side has one and I really don't want to tear the seat apart to see if it matches up with what I did find. I know pass and driver are different numbers but they should look about the same besides cable position. My truck is a mid 99 XLT F250. 40/20/40 front seats w/o restraints in the seat back.

Thanks

Troy

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I think they all require a knob for this vintage...and a different seat back.
I too am looking to extend the life and comfort of my oldie but goodie, with only 150k miles, and is running like a champ. I would like to a do manual to electric seat track conversion for both seats.
Any advise or sources for a swap like this?
I think I can get used seat tracks and new switches.
It looks like an 8 pin connector for the switches, not sure about what goes where...or if my XLT might be pre-wired for this Lariat option?

·
Registered
99.5 F250 XLT, Black, Medium graphite interior. 4 " Turbo back exhaust. Diy intake, AVP Plenum,DP.
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found everything on eBay! Two different sellers, one had the seat back another had the power track for the passenger side. Both were from an Excursion. I pulled power from my driver side harness.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do a search for super duty power seat track and lumbar...

Troy

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Looks nice, thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure! And thank you!
Wifey is happy!!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
So it looks like any 40/20/40 seat tracks from an Excursion will work? Some also have heat...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it looks like any 40/20/40 seat tracks from an Excursion will work? Some also have heat...
Yes it will. My situation was, I needed a power seat track, 40/20/40 will work for sure, but captains chairs will work as well as long as all you need is the bottom.
Now, I also needed the seat back frame with lumbar.
I found that as well but, the Excursion that it was from was equipped with captains chairs and I had to cut off the arm rest mount before installing my cusion over it. As for heat, should be fine to install in what ever you want, you will just need to provide power to the switch. I just tapped into my driver side seat wiring to power the passenger.
Another note, be careful what these seat tracks come out of... As far as WHY the truck is being parted out.. a tree fell on the excursion in the back so no big deal. But, some parts out there were the same parts but the vehicle was destroyed in a head on crash... Your call of course, but after a crash of that magnitude..... I would use the seats from it.

Troy

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Thanks for the info...no local source and ebay is on the high side, but may have to to. I would rather touch them first of course...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts