The Diesel Stop banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did everyone get a forced password change? Why? On my iPhone 6, I searched for 15 minutes and cannot find where to update the password; please, where is it? On my laptop or pc, it's easy to find, but not on a mobile device. Laptop and pec not available.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did everyone get a forced password change? Why? On my iPhone 6, I searched for 15 minutes and cannot find where to update the password; please, where is it? On my laptop or pc, it's easy to find, but not on a mobile device. Laptop and pec not available.
Just got the same in email? what is the reason for this has there been a security breach here????

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am clueless, cm. I'm going to have to wait until I get home update my password.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I did and just changed my password...no big deal

·
Registered
358 Posts
They were hacked. When you change your password they tell you this. Not sure why it wasn't posted here by an Admin

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Agreed, what a pain, since I've had the same password since inception to the Forum, and now any new password has to be in most cases, extremely hard to remember (I certainly won't) making it harder to use remotely.
Also, as far as I could tell, there is only 'one' place to put in your e-mail address, where many of us now have several, thus it would be nice to add more than one. I'm hoping to change my ISP here soon, so my current e-mail will change anyway!

Other than the update of password being a pain for us, it's not extremely difficult, but for us older users, remembering it may be nearly impossible.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My only problem with it is that I keep the same p/word for all 'non-financial' accts, and this is just another one I have to remember. And I still can't find the upgrade page after I've entered their given p/word.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.