The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am facing some problems with this performance tuner and my laptop PC. I believe this issue is more associated with my laptop.
I have an Acer laptop which was running fine on windows 7. I have some sensors(RPM) and other external hardware which were working fine with my laptop and I can read their reading from my laptop.
The last week my son upgraded my laptop to windows 10, Now my device is not detecting on this laptop running on windows 10.
He also installed windows 10 on our office desktop PC and works fine with this device. I am facing this issue only with my laptop(after upgrading to windows 10).
Please help me , what can I do with this. its not practical to do work with this desktop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am using this SCT X4 Ford Programmer , I checked device and found no errors associated with it. I also checked the USB ports and Cable issues. Everything is fine. We can Interface this with our desktop PC and works perfectly . I am facing this issue only with this laptop(totally gone weird after upgrading to windows 10)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts