1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I don't know what's not to like about the new interior? I think it looks great! Of course I'm buying an 05 so I'm probably a little biased.

·
Registered
183 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what's not to like about the new interior? I think it looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we looking at the same dash? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sorry, from the posted picture I'm not impressed at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have to agree with princess.. I was toying with the idea of ordering an 05, might wait to look at it in person now that I've seen the new interior.

Is there a way to order leather without the Lariat package? Maybe the King Ranch will have a different dash insert. Can't have cloth seats and a dog, just doesn't seem to work..

·
Registered
217 Posts
DITTO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not like all the black used in the Lariet. The wood was OK. I liked the darker brown/tan combo used in the earlier models. That truck was a 4x2 and did not have the switch option. I also found out that Ford discontinued the plush velvet cloth on the XLT and went with the woven nylon cloth crap used in the 04 F150's.

·
Registered
338 Posts
As I understand it, the auxiliary switches are an option, called 'upfitter switches'.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I did not like all the black used in the Lariet. The wood was OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree with you if they used wood, but they don't.
They use el cheapo plastic lookalikes instead.

Tex

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Will Ford still offer the snow plow package?

How will that work on the coil springs? Just a stiffer spring rate?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I like the overall looks of the interior on the 05, but I agree they need to use real wood instead of plastic. And I am as curious as anybody to know how well the coil overs will do/ hold up compared to the front leafs. Chris

·
Registered
440 Posts
This is not the first time ford has stuffed coils on an f-350. One of my cab and chassis has coil fronts on an f-350 stroke. I believe its just the first time they did it with a 4x4.

·
Registered
608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Will Ford still offer the snow plow package?

How will that work on the coil springs? Just a stiffer spring rate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I read somewhere that Ford will now offer the snow plow package on all models, where before you could only get it on certain models. I think you could not get it on a Crew Cab before, but you can now.

·
Registered
527 Posts
That dash sucks some major donkey ass.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
how will ride height be affected?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts