Looks the same as mine. Trick is lots of penetrating oil and then put some tension on the puller and tap the pitman arm with a hammer. Not like you trying to drive a nail, but not a love tap either. After tapping on the arm see if the puller will tighten up again. Repeat as needed.
The shop manual instructions say to remove the track bar frame bracket to get it out of the way of the pitman arm. That gives you enough room to get the puller on.
I just wanted to give an update for all who offered advise.
I removed the track bar bracket on the frame as suggested,
The actual track bar seemed to be in the way now, so I removed the bolt on the other end of the track bar.
That gave plenty of room to get the pitman puller in there.
The pitman arm actually came out easier than I expected.
I left the nut on the edge of the gearbox shaft while using the puller to avoid things flying off like I've read.
I let the impact tighten the puller as much as it could, then smacked the pitman arm with a hammer, attempt to tighten more, smack with hammer, and repeated a couple of times.
Nothing happened, so I stuck a breaker bar on the puller.
At about the point I was afraid to tighten any further, the arm simply slid off of the shaft, no pop, no sudden movement. It just slowly slid off.
A sigh of relief...
Next I removed the tie rods from each of the wheel ends with a pickle fork, then removed the entire assemble as one.
I then reattached the track bar, then adjusted the new tie rods and drag link to the approximate lengths of the ones I removed, and installed them onto truck.
Everything is back together as of now, but I ran out of daylight, so I'll need to torque everything down and perform a rough alignment tomorrow.
I'm on vacation the week after Thanksgiving, so I'll need to get it professionally aligned then.
Thanks to all who gave advice.
I figure I saved several hundred dollars in labor costs by doing this myself.