The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some suggestions to get my truck back to normal. A few days ago check engine lights up with a P0470 exhaust pressure sensor code. I pulled the connector off the top of the sensor tube and it had no carbon buildup, but a small amount of blueish goo blocking one of the little holes. i cleaned this out and reinstalled the plug. i cleared the code (i have a bluedriver scanner) and took it for a test drive. the code did not return, but the turbo was running really high, 20-30 on flats, 10-20 downhill, and over 30 up hill. the truck was also running hot on the hills, 216-223 with the radiator fan running almost constantly. My truck is a 2006 F350 SRW all stock. I carry a 4000 lb truck camper. I have 215,000 miles on the truck. I have driven the truck and camper all over the country for over a year, and this is the first time for this issue. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Maybe an exhaust restriction?? I really don't know what to think. one thing is for sure, I would want it fixed before I drove it too far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts