The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I like hybrids. Easy on the oil and great fuel flow...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i'm game for the stroke AA codes, with dual oil pumps that is. of course i'm biased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
i'm game for the stroke AA codes, with dual oil pumps that is. of course i'm biased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with Jim. But you already know that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with Jim. But you already know that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Super MM's with 12 thousandths tips and a Terminator setup is pretty mean and proven.
Regular MM's are hard to beat on a single HPOP.

Just out of curiosity, how much power has been made on Stroked AA's with and with out big oil?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm curious too.

Has anyone ever tried anything in the 200cc range AA with or w/o oil?

Currently with my 2's I have no issues AT ALL with oil. Just seems to me that you could go a bit further. but I'm no IDE so who knows.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel, and I'm sure alot of different combos have been tried and tested. Some may work better than others. Seems that there are alot of ways to skin a cat. I'm generally cheap and like to get the best bang for the buck at the same time I like to do things once and not take baby steps every year.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Super MM's with 12 thousandths tips and a Terminator setup is pretty mean and proven.

Just out of curiosity, how much power has been made on Stroked AA's with and with out big oil?

[/ QUOTE ]

David, have you ever tried a 12 thousandths tip on a regular mm.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, went [email protected]19 on Nos and [email protected] on #2only stock HPOP
A lott of bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, went [email protected] on Nos and [email protected] on #2only stock HPOP

[/ QUOTE ]
What Turbo? I am looking to upgrade my GTP38R.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, went [email protected] on Nos and [email protected] on #2only stock HPOP

[/ QUOTE ]
What Turbo? I am looking to upgrade my GTP38R.

[/ QUOTE ]
GT42R, that same combo should be good for another 50-60rwhp over what it ran then.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I need a bigger turbo Lott. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
We dynoed a set of a codes at my open house that did 511.

We have made a set of 200's for soemone and it runs mid 13's on fuel but he has Stealths. 200's wont work on a single, 180 max if you have a really good pump.

Like Lott said, hybrids a cheaper way to get the fuel on a single pump.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Hopefully I will get my truck to the track either this weekend or next weekend to see what it will do with the new turbo. Hopping for low 13's with the stock oil pump. Was going high 13's with the stock turbo and still had a lot of fuel left in it that the stock turbo couldn't clear and it wasn't setting an oil code either. Mine are A codes last time I talked to hypermax Ron told me that they were around 190 cc

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

When I data logged my last run on Dunbar's Dyno we ran 2100psi at 1/4 throttle and ran 446hp on fuel only with the "AA codes" thenn popped a boot at around 60psi boost.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts