The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I just picked up a 2006 F250 that has been bulletproofed. ARP studs, EGR delete and upgraded oil cooler.

I'm trying to get ahold of the shop that did the work to ask if they did the STC fitting fix as well. Is there any way to know if it has been done without removing lots of intake parts and pulling the HPOP cover?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Unfortunately no. I bought my 05 f250 last year. It was already studded, thumper HPOP, bigger turbo, bigger injectors, regulated fuel return, coolant re circulation kit , bypass oil filter, coolant filter , upgraded intercooler and intake and a built trans with billet converter. My oil and coolant deltas where getting a little high when I was towing so I opened it up to replace the oil cooler and while I was there I checked the STC fitting. It was never replaced. It had the factory 2 piece fitting. Unless you have it in writing I would bet it wasn't done.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. Almost ready to drive the truck. Steering is fixed and so I can take it in for a safety check.. but now it has a small coolant leak at the front of the motor.

On to the next challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts