The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed on other forums they have a preview for posts. It would be helpful for hunt and peck guys like me. Another thing, I havn't changed fonts or any thing, but everything is bigger for the last several days at work, home in the same as always. Its like I zoomed in. Any ideas? Thanks for a great site, Dave

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Has the resolution on your work computer been changed?

·
Registered
15,209 Posts
I usually open a second browser window to reply to a post so I can see what the previous posts were as I write. To do this in Internet Explorer, just go to the top and click File, New, and then window. By the way, do you know what they say about most of the secretarys around here? 50% are typists, the other 50% are hunt-n-peckers. - Mel.

------------------
Mel and Suzi's 83' F-250HD 4X4 "The Moose Truck" - Hypermax Turbo, GV overdrive, Banks Power pack, Dual Stacks, 35" tires. Winner, Best Equipped catagory, 1st annual FDR, VA. Photo Page 20 near the bottom.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Ferraridriver, on your work computer, check the web browser font display properties, you should be able to make them bigger or smaller on html pages. I can't tell you exactly how because I don't know which browser you're using. If that isn't the issue, then it could be a change in resolution as pointed out above.

[This message has been edited by Tom Pike (edited 08-17-2000).]

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re; page size, I haven't changed anything that I know of. I was clicking the back arrow, and might have clicked something else. It only seems to affect FD.com. I'm home now and everything is normal. Maybe my work computer has a "WD chip" that I didn't know about.
(sorry, couldn't help it). At work I have to use the scroll button at bottom to view the whole page, not at home. I, have not gone into control panel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts