The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news TDS Members!

We have now opened a preorder for the G4 Elite and Personal Caddy for the 2017 Super Duty with the 6ft 9in bed. Preorder the G4 Elite and receive the normal Personal Caddy bundle discount PLUS and extra $20 off as a "thank you" from us here at Fold-a-Cover!

To take advantage of this offer, click HERE

Cheers!

Fold-a-Cover

·
Supporting Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2017 Super Duty G4 Elite Covers for the 6'9" Bed are shipping NOW! Get an extra $25 off the cover by using the 2017 TDS discount code which can be found on our vendor page.

You can still take advantage of the Personal Caddy Bundle Preorder and receive the standard discount and an extra $20 off as a "thank you" from us as soon as they become available. After that, the extra $20 off will be gone forever, so act QUICKLY!

To purchase a G4 Elite and preorder a Personal Caddy for the 2017 Super Duty click HERE

Fold-a-Cover

·
Registered
1 Posts
dont buy a fold a cover if you have an 8' bed

will this box fit in an 8' bed. I have a g4 elite for an 8' truck bed. those idiots at fold a cover have been telling me for 6 months now that they are designing a box. finally I get ahold of someone to ask when they will release the 8' size and I was told that they will never and have never made an 8' size. ***, I ordered the cover and was put on the waiting list at the same time. from the factory store. John Johnson is the only idiot who has a phone there. total dumb *ss and terrible customer service, if I wasn't already $1000 dollars ito it or I could return it I would. now, I just want a box that will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts