The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you print an individual reply, without having to print the whole thread??

thanks,
aces

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Highlight the post with your left mouse button, click your right mouse button, and click "copy". Open a word processor, such as "Wordpad", click "edit", then click "paste". Then print that file.
Hope this helped.
DH

·
Registered
419 Posts
Aces, Daves way is a good one. Heres how I do it. Hold down left mouse button and drag across what you want to print. (Just as Dave instructed) Then click to FILE, click PRINT, in the print box click SELECTION, click OK and its a done deal. Tink

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Tink, that's a great tip! I never knew you could print just the selected part. That's quicker and easier than my (old) way.
Thanks!
DH

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Tink. Another useful lesson learned on FDC.

Ernest

·
Registered
922 Posts
Tink:

I bow to Greatness!

------------------
2000 Excursion Limited born 11/99 4x4 Toreador Red ext./gray int. 7.3PSD, 3.73LS, Skidplates, Pwr/Htd TeleMirrors, 6CDchanger, HtdBuckets, LT265/75R16D AT, Ford Wraparound deflector, PSDV8 badging, RoofMarkerLights, Tekonsha Sentinel brake cntrlr

·
Registered
419 Posts
As much as I'd like to take credit for this I just can't. I got this tip from the (www.nowonder.com) windows98 forum. Its a computer forum in the same format as this one. It's very,very helpful for dummies like me. Sooooooo, now you know the truth of the matter
Tink

[This message has been edited by Tink (edited 09-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Tink (edited 09-26-2000).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts