The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the first tank full in the '00 7.3 a couple of days ago. I only have a few miles on it so I don't have any real road experience yet. I'm hoping it's as good as advertised.

Any others using this?

See link for info on the product: About Diesel HPR | Propel Diesel HPR

I had issues with the B20 previously sold, mainly lower power and poor fuel mileage. I hope this lives up to its claims.

I paid $2.49 a gallon, which is about $.30 cheaper than dino diesel where I live.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I just put the first tank full in the '00 7.3 a couple of days ago. I only have a few miles on it so I don't have any real road experience yet. I'm hoping it's as good as advertised.

Any others using this?

I had issues with the B20 previously sold, mainly lower power and poor fuel mileage. I hope this lives up to its claims.

I paid $2.49 a gallon, which is about $.30 cheaper than dino diesel where I live.
Interesting stuff but my 7.3 likes HydroCarbon chains.

The producers of this Renewable Diesel are producing it because they receive $1/gallon tax credit from Uncle Sam and they probably get paid by slaughterhouses to get rid of the animal tallow. So its good for the producers and it is great for the environment but I can't find any user reviews about it being great for an engine.

Thanks for sharing your insight about this product.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts

Any others using this?

How has your experience been using this HPR ?

Still using it?
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts