The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bob,
I just wanted to thank you again for scheduling the Pulse Tour to come up to New Jersey this weekend. I just wish I would be able to attend to get my Pulse installed. I was surprised when you called on Sunday to talk about the tour. You must be really dedicated to your work to take care of business on a Sunday. I appreciate the time that you took to call and try to set an install date in the area. If you ever plan to come up to the Philadelphia area again, please let me know. You can't come by without having an authentic Philly cheesesteak.
It's not everyday that a company reaches out to its customers. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank You So Much!

Matt,

That was really sweet. We appreciate our great customers like you!!! It makes it all worth it. We've worked really hard to set up ALOT of locations for the PULSE installs. It's pretty tough to get it all orchestrated. What we thought would be a few weeks of installs has turned in to what looks like an entire summer of going around the country and putting the PULSE and some Fuel Systems into trucks. We're more than happy to do it and Bob charges NOTHING for the install of the PULSE when it is on one of these "tour" dates.

We're very sorry it didn't work out on a date that you would be able to attend. I know he is there on Saturday, but he is also installing a couple of OBS CPR Fuel Systems on Friday night in the Metuchen area as well.

Thanks again for the kind words.
We surely do appreciate it!

Sheryl Riley

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Bob,
YOU ARE THE MAN! After all the problems I had, this stuff ROCKS! Thanks a bunch. And Sheryl, thanks for the support. Its nice to deal with people who REALLY care. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts