The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 F250 6.0 4x4 Manual Transmission
46 Posts

We’ve all had that one vehicle that was constantly broken down, ran terribly, and was generally unpleasant in almost every way. Perhaps it was the hand-me-down you drove in high school or the lemon you bought from that sketchy used car lot.

Whatever your worst vehicle was—we want to hear about it (and see photos if possible)!
My worst vehicle that I’ve ever owned was a 71 Firebird. Super fast car when running but always on jack stands and man the body rot on those cars were horrible on the upper cowel, roof, lower 1/4s. Loved it and it was my dream car but also worst car I’ve owned. Love hate relationship. Car made me broke when I was younger.

We’ve all had that one vehicle that was constantly broken down, ran terribly, and was generally unpleasant in almost every way. Perhaps it was the hand-me-down you drove in high school or the lemon you bought from that sketchy used car lot.

Whatever your worst vehicle was—we want to hear about it (and see photos if possible)!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts