The Diesel Stop banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Duane,
Sorry you had to be the a guinea pig for this system. I was seriously considering it, but have gradually changed my mind. Your review finishes it off for me, you just can't spend that kind of dough for such a mediocre product. I'm interested in the Keldeman setup, just might need to save some pennies for a while longer.
Thank you for your thorough review! :icon_cheers:
Roy
I wouldn't call it mediocre, but your application is the same as mine - trying to tame the ride of a DRW unloaded and keeping the truck level loaded.

Have you towed anything yet and seen how much the rear drops on the new trucks?
That's one thing that is not exaggerated in the GM propaganda videos (that and the tailgate jamming when not level)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes, I've towed a lot with mine, the sag is bearable, but somehow it doesn't look right when a 16' enclosed trailer sags an F450 about 2-3" I do have a LOT of tongue weight on that trailer, can't find a picture though.

Here's a couple other examples :D This one is 45k gross, so I think I was 10-11k on the rear. Just slightly overloaded.

This one is not as bad, would be nice if the headlights were a little more on the road, though.

No sagging here :lol:

81 - 83 of 83 Posts