The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a leaf bust on one of the rear springs and am looking to replace both sides with an OEM set. Came with standard set for an F350 but am contemplating the spring pack that comes with the camper package.

Am looking to find out what a pair of springs would run in both the standard configuration and camper config, along with all the associated clamps/bolts/nuts etc. shipped to Zip Code 28314

Thanks

Model Year 1999(.5) VIN: 1FTSX31F2XED21429

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hello!

I really don't have any listings for a "camper package", as Ford simply just list springs by spring code. However, the original updates to a couple different numbers part numbers 3C3Z-5560-CB & 3C3Z-5560-CA. $686/pr for the B codes with no overload spring ("CB"), or $657/pr for the S codes with the overload ("CA"). These two numbers are by far are the most commonly used springs, not to mention most of the other numbers have since been discontinued.

Figure roughly $80-100 for U bolts & nuts (price varies depending on the length required) and around $125-150 shipping. Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'd be happy to help you out. I'll be out of the office for much of next week, but will still be checking in here every couple of days. If you do call, ask for myself or Chris.

651-484-8888

Thanks
Mike R

1 - 2 of 2 Posts