The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Some like switching to the stud post. But whichever will work. Just go big on the cable. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used FICM Repair. Bought the Leece Neville 230 Amp Alternator with overdrive pully and the wiring up grade. I had 3 dead FICM's due to voltage problem. I will have this on both my 6.0's.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I used FICM Repair. Bought the Leece Neville 230 Amp Alternator with overdrive pully and the wiring up grade. I had 3 dead FICM's due to voltage problem. I will have this on both my 6.0's.
Good idea. I suspect that I'll be needing a FICM as well. Think I'll go with the Atlas 40 tune.

·
Registered
16 Posts
All stock except fot the alternator, FICM and egr cooler. I'm looking at the Edge CTS2 with variable tuning. Just don't intend to hammer it all the time. Will bullet proof when the time comes.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
All stock except fot the alternator, FICM and egr cooler. I'm looking at the Edge CTS2 with variable tuning. Just don't intend to hammer it all the time. Will bullet proof when the time comes.
Thanks for your reply. I'm going to limp through the winter and do the FICM install when it warms up. Wish I'd done it last fall because my truck won't run right until the EOT is > 150 degrees.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts