The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am new to the forum and need some direction.
I have been looking for more information like how many were made with the "Renegade" trim package. I have a 2006 F250 crew 4x4 with the renegade trim. I found it in Indiana and the dealer said that ford made a very limiter run of this special package. I found that it was available on 2006 and 2007 f250's. I have found a few on the internet.
Well back to my question, where could I find information on how many(just how rare are they?) were made with this package.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
161 Posts
They must be rare. I have never heard of them.

·
Registered
161 Posts
This could have been privately sourced special edition. It doesn't appear to be many around.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Looks aftermarket to me. The only packages I remember were Harley-Davidson, Amarillo, and Cabelas.

Sent from my ADR6300

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your responses all.
I found those same trucks at that dealer in Fl as well ryhed. I also have seen a few at a couple of dealerships as well.
I have looked for any company name on the truck but have not found one. The dealer I purchased it from said they were a very limited custom trim from ford. I think I tend agree with Tennesseepowerstroke I think they were privately outsourced from ford for a limited run. But i cant locate anything about them anywhere.
I will continue to look but if anyone finds anything, I would appreciate the buzz.
Looking to see what I might get out of it. Like to get newer f250.
Thanks all!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I have been looking for more information like how many were made with the "Renegade" trim package. I have a 2006 F250 crew 4x4 with the renegade trim. I found it in Indiana and the dealer said that ford made a very limiter run of this special package. I found that it was available on 2006 and 2007 f250's. I have found a few on the internet.
Well back to my question, where could I find information on how many(just how rare are they?) were made with this package.
hi i have a 07 renegade they were customized by LA.West for ford limited number out there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

I OWN THE YELLOW RENEGADE F250 2006. It is a conversion package done by Roger Christian who worked for LA West which I think has been sold. I was told there are less than 10 of them. They are highly prized.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Looks aftermarket to me. The only packages I remember were Harley-Davidson, Amarillo, and Cabelas.

Sent from my ADR6300
Don't forget the "Outlaw Edition", I almost bought one of those when I bought my '07.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Tim, Do you think you could keep looking and leave this truck for me
Me and my son have been looking for quite some time for a truck that I might be able to squeeze into my budget, and I believe this is it! Please let me have the "Victory" (pun intended).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have white Ford 2007 Renegade and I’m trying to find out the size and/or number on the front and rear shock absorbers so I can replace mine. They are made by Rancho and of course that company has never heard of the Renegade package and needs the number printed on the shock absorbers. I was able to get the complete number for the rear (after removing years of crap and took both of them to get it) however I cannot read the front. Any help guys?

·
Super Moderator
26,296 Posts
Hello, I have white Ford 2007 Renegade and I’m trying to find out the size and/or number on the front and rear shock absorbers so I can replace mine.
If you don't get a specific response, take one of the shocks off and measure them fully extended and fully compressed. Get back with Rancho with those dimensions and they should be able to fix you up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts