The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am new to the forum and need some direction.
I have been looking for more information like how many were made with the "Renegade" trim package. I have a 2006 F250 crew 4x4 with the renegade trim. I found it in Indiana and the dealer said that ford made a very limiter run of this special package. I found that it was available on 2006 and 2007 f250's. I have found a few on the internet.
Well back to my question, where could I find information on how many(just how rare are they?) were made with this package.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
159 Posts
They must be rare. I have never heard of them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This could have been privately sourced special edition. It doesn't appear to be many around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your responses all.
I found those same trucks at that dealer in Fl as well ryhed. I also have seen a few at a couple of dealerships as well.
I have looked for any company name on the truck but have not found one. The dealer I purchased it from said they were a very limited custom trim from ford. I think I tend agree with Tennesseepowerstroke I think they were privately outsourced from ford for a limited run. But i cant locate anything about them anywhere.
I will continue to look but if anyone finds anything, I would appreciate the buzz.
Looking to see what I might get out of it. Like to get newer f250.
Thanks all!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I have been looking for more information like how many were made with the "Renegade" trim package. I have a 2006 F250 crew 4x4 with the renegade trim. I found it in Indiana and the dealer said that ford made a very limiter run of this special package. I found that it was available on 2006 and 2007 f250's. I have found a few on the internet.
Well back to my question, where could I find information on how many(just how rare are they?) were made with this package.
hi i have a 07 renegade they were customized by LA.West for ford limited number out there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

I OWN THE YELLOW RENEGADE F250 2006. It is a conversion package done by Roger Christian who worked for LA West which I think has been sold. I was told there are less than 10 of them. They are highly prized.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Looks aftermarket to me. The only packages I remember were Harley-Davidson, Amarillo, and Cabelas.

Sent from my ADR6300
Don't forget the "Outlaw Edition", I almost bought one of those when I bought my '07.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Tim, Do you think you could keep looking and leave this truck for me
Me and my son have been looking for quite some time for a truck that I might be able to squeeze into my budget, and I believe this is it! Please let me have the "Victory" (pun intended).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts